Wed, Jun 22|
Presenting Your Public Face
Presentation skills and event planning for authors (8-week webinar series)
Time & Location
Jun 22, 2022, 6:30 PM – 7:00 PM CDT
About the event
Join me and learn how to present yourself professionally as a author in this eight-week series. We’ll be covering topics such as:
- speaking effectively in public,
- reading confidently from your books,
- planning and promoting brilliant book launches/events,
- creating fascinating speeches and workshops for presentation in schools/conferences/book clubs,
- creating powerful newsletters and blog posts,
- getting yourself interviewed on podcasts, radio and TV, and presenting as a professional and interesting author in these interviews.
Each week’s webinar will have a downloadable worksheet to help you work through the topic discussed.